Complete the Block Parent Application Form and follow the next three steps!.
BLOCK PARENT APPLICATION FORM
You will need a PDF reader to view this form. Click here to be taken to Adobe PDF reader download page (a new page willl open)
Complete a FREE Police Vulnerable Sector Check
- Complete and print out the PVSC Request Form, Click here to request the Form
- Visit your nearest Police Station to request your Police Vulnerable Sector Check. You can also use an existing PVSC if it’s less than 2 years old.
- All occupants of your home, 12 years and older, must go to the Police Station and present two pieces of identification to the police (driver’s license, birth certificate, passport, student card, proof of residence etc.).
- The police will call when the check is completed and each person, or designated person, must return to sign and pick up their Police Check.
Mail all the Police Checks and your completed Block Parent®application form to the Waterloo Regional Block Parent® Program office:
Waterloo Regional Block Parent®Program
425 Hespeler Road suite 413
Cambridge ON N1R 8J6
A representative from the program will contact you to set up a convenient time for your orientation
Upon approval of your application by the Waterloo Regional Block Parent® Program, we will conduct a brief, 20-minute orientation in your home. Our representative will ensure the suitability of the location, the visibility of the sign and that there is a clear understanding of the procedures and responsibilities of being a Block Parent.
How do I volunteer for Block Parent® program?
There are many ways that you can contribute to or be a part of The Waterloo Regional Block Parent® Program.
- Create a safer neighbourhood and become a Block Parent
- Participate in our events by joining our Events Committee
- Help steer the Block Parent® Program by joining the Board of Directors
If you are interested in volunteering, feel free to contact us with your ideas and thoughts on how you can contribute